Thursday, May 25

59. (Fiction, life, and dreams.)

So, I just compiled and sent a friend of mine (currently in Europe for the Summer) a copy of all the fiction I've written that I like enough to consider representative of my work. It's 57 pages long, single-spaced, 12-point Times New Roman with 14-point Georgia titles and 12-point Georgia section seperations in one of the stories. It spans three years worth of short stories, from January 2003 to May 2006. It contains:

Need (currently unpublished on the intarwebs)
City
Lost
House
Names
The Blind Bravery of Thieves

And then, on a whim, I printed myself out a copy, three-whole-punched the whole thing, and put it in a binder.

Holding it in my hands gave me chills.

Ω

-Jayson Marsh, writer extraordinaire


PS: if you'd like a copy, I have a digital back-up saved in my GMail that I could easily forward to you. Just let me know.

That is, if there's anyone who actually reads this thing.