Thursday, December 23

9. (In which Jayson pulls a post out of his ass.)

So I did my Christmas shopping today.

I'm not gonna rant about the evils of consumerism and hardcore capitalism. Everyone does that and, honestly, I'm sure that by the end of this post I'll have found something more entertaining (to me, at least, as I'm among a tiny group who read this) to write about.

I can't wrap. I'm wrapping-deficient. You can tell which gifts in the pile are from me because they look like utter crap on the outside. Seriously. I don't know why, but I just can't get wrapping paper to behave properly. I bag as often as I can, but, this year, there just aren't any bags left. So now, there are five ugly packages sitting on my couch, next to one too-large bag.

"What did I get you?" (haha, no one who reads this is getting any presents from me! MUAHAHAH!), you ask. Well, if I told you that, I'd spoil the surprise, wouldn't I?

Not that it really matters.

Though, for once, I'm actually happy with the gift selections I made today.